The Fibaro Wall Plug a smart socket capable of controlling a device or a lamp that draws up to 2500W, while measuring the power consumption of the connected item. The instantaneous and total consumption values are sent to the Z-Wave controller. The integrated visual indicator offers a quick overview of your consumption, showing a green ring for low consumption and a red ring for high consumption.
This truly multifunctional module is also capable of testing your Z-Wave cover, displaying a colour index to indicate network quality.
Of course, this module also acts as a wireless repeater with other modules, to ensure optimal Z-Wave network coverage within your home.
IMPORTANT: This is not a Swiss format socket. We offer two Swiss socket adapters.
- Remote control over a lamp or other device, or local control via its built-in button
- The module fits directly between the electrical socket and the device to be controlled
- The most compact socket on the market, so adjacent sockets aren’t blocked
- ON/OFF function to control lights or appliances
- Measures the power consumption of the connected load
- Overload alert (> 2500W)
- Temperature alert > 55°C
- Local control of the connected device via the integrated button
- Coloured light ring shows real-time power consumption
- Unique function: tests your Z-Wave network coverage
- Child protection and night light function
- Wireless update via the Fibaro Home Center 2 box
- Ease of use and installation
- Type of module: Z-Wave+ receiver
- Power supply: 110 — 230 V AC ±10% 50/60Hz
- Max power: 2.5 kW
- Consumption: 0.8W
- Frequency: 868.42 MHz
- Transmission distance: 50m free field, 30m indoor
- Dimensions: 43 x 65 mm (diameter x height)
- Operational temperature: 0-40°C
- Maximum temperature: 105°C
- Standards: EN 55015 and EN 60669-2-1
- Type F (Schuko)