FIBARO CO Sensor is an ultra-light, compact, battery-powered carbon monoxide detector, designed to be placed on a wall. Its high sensitivity allows to detect the presence of the carbon monoxide (CO) gas at the early stage in order to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning. Alarm is signaled with a built-in siren, blinking LED indicator and by sending commands to Z-Wave network devices. Additionally, the device is equipped with a temperature sensor.
The FIBARO CO Sensor possesses the BSI certificate with the Kitemark licence, recognized worldwide as a sign of quality and safety. Each sensor with the BSI Kitemark symbol is subject to continuous control, which covers routine product testing and the evaluation of the manufacturing quality control process used by it.
GUARDING YOUR WELL-BEING — Even small concentrations of carbon monoxide may cause discomfort and aggravation over time.
MONITOR THE KEY APPLIANCES — the boiler, the furnace, the stove, the fireplace, diesel aggregates, diesel pumps, etc.
CONSTANTLY CARING FOR YOUR HOME — The dangerous carbon monoxide can also appear in your house when you are away. Thanks to the FIBARO system you will know about the danger, wherever you are.
TO KNOW MORE — The FIBARO carbon monoxide sensor is a unique solution. The device ensures exceptional measurement precision and offers clear concentration graphs when connected to the system. The information concerning the concentration is saved. You can go back to the archived data and go through them whenever you like.
IT DOES NOT REQUIRE THE SYSTEM — Our carbon monoxide sensor may operate as a stand-alone device. Then it does not provide the features available through the system, but it is still a precise and efficient carbon monoxide sensor. You can use it yourself or give it to your loved ones, even if neither you nor they use the FIBARO system.
TAKE CARE OF ALL YOUR LOVED ONES — Carbon monoxide can easily get into any room in your house. Place the FIBARO CO Sensor where you want your loved ones to be well and safe.
CONTROL THE THREAT AT ITS SOURCE — The house is as safe as its least protected room. Install FIBARO CO Sensors where the exposure to carbon monoxide is most probable.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller
- Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network security mode) with AES-128 encryption
- May be used as stand-alone carbon monoxide detector
- Completely wireless
- Alarm signaled with a built-in siren and LED diode
- Built-in temperature sensor
TECHNICAL DATAS :
- Battery type: CR123A 3.0V battery (included)
- Battery life: 3 years on default settings (tested with Panasonic Industrial Lithium)
- Lifespan under typical conditions: 8 years
- CO concentration measurement range: 0-450 ppm
- Measuring accurancy: ±10ppm / ±5%
- Operating temperature: 0 — 50°C
- Alarm response times on default settings: 50ppm 60-90min; 100ppm 10-40min; 300ppm <1.5min Alarm siren sound level: 85 dBA at 3 meters
- EU directives compliance: R&TTE 1999/5/EC; RoHS 2011/65/EU; EN 60950-1
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave (500 series chip)
- Radio frequency: 868.4 MHz
- Range: up to 50m outdoors; up to 40m indoors (depending on terrain and building structure)
- Temperature measuring range: 0-60°C Dimensions (d x h): 65 x 28 mm