The Universal Binary Sensor is a wireless module that makes it possible to improve the functionality of any sensor with a binary output by allowing it to communicate with the wireless Z-Wave and the FIBARO System.
There is no need to wonder whether you forgot to turn TV or lamp in the bedroom off. Universal Sensor FIBARO enable to communicate within Z-Wave network and run multiple scenes. With only one button you can turn all appliances and lights off when leaving home. It is a simple way to reduce unnecessary energy loss, bring your bills down and take care of the environment.
You overslept again and did not have enough time to drink your morning coffee? With FIBARO you can easily design your perfect “wake up” scene. In the morning system raises the temperature in your room and opens the blinds. Coffee machine is switched on automatically when the motion is detected on the way to the bathroom. How will you make your morning brighter?
- Works with FIBARO system devices or any Z-Wave controller
- Microprocessor-based control
- Compatibles with alarms detectors
- Compatibles with binary sensors
- Compatibles with DS18B20 temperature sensors
- Possibility to activate scenes by physical switch
TECHNICAL DATAS :
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave
- Inputs: 2 potential-free inputs, 1 digital single-wire input
- Outputs: 2 potential-free outputs
- Supports four temperature sensors including the DS18B20
- Output voltage: 36V DC / 24V AC ±5% (max)
- Output current: 150mA (max)
- Supply voltage: 9-30V DC ±10%
- Measurement Range: -55 to +126°C.
- Temperature of operation from -10 to 40°C.
- Dimensions: 14.5 x 27.3 x 12 mm (H x W x D)