Note that: ONLY Cooperating with the infrared host, the SONOFF PIR2 sensor could work with Amazon Alexa. And it could also be compatible with Google Home / Nest when it works with other products that can work with Google Home / Nest.
* Dual infrared.
* Ultra-low power microprocessors.
* Double temperature compensation technology.
* Easy installation and set-up.
* 433MHz Transmit distance: 150m (open)
* Voltage: 3V (2*AA)
* Standby current: ≤9μA
* Alarm current: ≤10mA
* Wireless frequency: 433.92MHz
* Wireless Transmit Code: 1527Mhz (default)
* Detection distance: [email protected] 25℃
* Detection angle: 110 degrees
* Maximum coverage area: 12m*12m
* Alarm indicator light: on for 3 seconds
* Working environment: indoor
* Tamper switch: normally closed
* Anti-white light intensity: 10000Lux
* Battery type: 2*AA (not included)
* Item Size: 120 * 62 * 46mm
1 * Sonoff PIR2 Sensor (without batteries)