FIBARO Single Switch 2 is designed to be installed in standard wall switch boxes or anywhere else where it is necessary to control electric devices. FIBARO Single Switch 2 allows to control connected device either via the Z-Wave+ network or via a switch connected directly to it and is equipped with active power and energy consumption metering functionality.
There is no need to wonder whether you forgot to turn TV or lamp in the bedroom off. With a special scene, with only one button you can turn all appliances and lights off when leaving home. It is a simple way to reduce unnecessary energy loss, bring your bills down and take care of the environment.
How often do you look for the TV remote control? With FIBARO System you can just sit on the couch and use your smartphone to control integrated home theater system. Appropriately configured scenes will automatically dim the lights and close the blinds after TV is turned on. Enjoy your movie!
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller
- Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network security mode) with AES-128 encryption
- Advanced microprocessor control
- Active power and energy metering functionality
- Works with various types of switches – momentary, toggle, three-way, etc
- To be installed in wall switch boxes of dimensions allowing for installation, conforming to provisions of applicable regulations
TECHNICAL DATAS :
- Power supply: 100-240V~ 50/60 Hz
- Rated load current:
- IEC standards: 8A
- UL standards: 6.5A
- Operational temperature: 0-35°C
- For installation in boxes: Ø ≥ 50mm, depth ≥ 60mm
- Overcurrent protection: required external 10A circuit breaker
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave (500 series chip)
- Radio signal power: up to 1mW
- Radio frequency: 868.4 MHz
- Range: up to 50m outdoors up to 40m indoors (depending on terrain and building structure)
- Comply with EU directives: EMC 2014/30/EU RED 2014/53/EU RoHS 2011/65/EU LVD 2014/35/EU
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 42.5 x 38.25 x 20.3 mm