This DIN rail format contactor can be used to switch power loads of up to 32A connected to its two contacts.
It adapts to any type of application including residential, hospitals, hotels and commercial premises.
Ideal for the rapid switching of motors, electric heating, lights and lighting, or all types of electrical and electronic equipment.
This module can also function as a complement to the Qubino Smart Meter module (ZMNHTD1):
- Contactor for power loads of 32A max
- 2 independent outputs
- 35 mm rail mounting
- IP20 protection index
- Works as a stand-alone module or in combination with the Qubino Smart Meter (ZMNHTD1) energy meter
- Power supply: 230V ± 10%, 50-60Hz
- Current: 32A, bistable
- Consumption: 0.5W
- Operational temperature: -15 to 55°C
- Storage temperature: -40 to 80°C
- Water and dust protection: IP20
- Weight: 130g
- Installation: 35 mm DIN rail
- Dimensions (L x H x D): 17.5 x 85 x 60mm