FIBARO Double Switch 2 is designed to be installed in standard wall switch boxes or anywhere else where it is necessary to control two electric devices. FIBARO Double Switch 2 allows to control connected devices either via the Z-Wave+ network or via a switch connected directly to it and is equipped with active power and energy consumption metering functionality.
There is no need to wonder whether you forgot to turn TV or lamp in the bedroom off. With a special scene, with only one button you can turn all appliances and lights off when leaving home. It is a simple way to reduce unnecessary energy loss, bring your bills down and take care of the environment.
You overslept again and did not have enough time to drink your morning coffee? With FIBARO you can easily design your perfect “wake up” scene. In the morning system raises the temperature in your room and opens the blinds. Coffee machine is switched on automatically when the motion is detected on the way to the bathroom. How will you make your morning brighter?
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller
- Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network security mode) with AES-128 encryption
- Advanced microprocessor control
- Active power and energy metering functionality
- Works with various types of switches – momentary, toggle, three-way, etc
- To be installed in wall switch boxes of dimensions allowing for installation, conforming to provisions of applicable regulations
TECHNICAL DATAS :
- Power supply: 100-240V~ 50/60 Hz
- Rated load current:
- IEC standards: 6.5A per channel, 10A overall
- UL standards: 6A per channel, 9.5A overall
- Operational temperature: 0-35°C
- For installation in boxes: Ø ≥ 50mm, depth ≥ 60mm
- Overcurrent protection: required external 10A circuit breaker
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave (500 series chip)
- Radio signal power: up to 1mW
- Radio frequency: 868.4 MHz
- Range: up to 50m outdoors up to 40m indoors (depending on terrain and building structure)
- Comply with EU directives: EMC 2014/30/EU RED 2014/53/EU RoHS 2011/65/EU LVD 2014/35/EU
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 42.5 x 38.25 x 20.3 mm